what is Largo Coin?
Launched on 18/10/2019, Largo Coin aims to leverage blockchain technology for deal insurance and escrow.
For SpecialistsBelow are our product data that may be noteworthy both for crypto market professionals and newcomers:Largo Coin Facts
- LRG has a limited supply of 200,000,000 coins, which ensures the constant increase in demand and sustainability of the coin economy
- Time-proven Proof-of-Stake architecture makes coin operation smooth and fast
- High-end security through the state-of-the-art PoS consensus and Masternode validation
- Low-cost transaction fees ensure economic viability for LRG Coin in any market conditions
- Real use-casesLargo Coin will be used as the next-generation tool in global trade to create trust between the buyers and sellersJoin Us
- Decentralized SystemLRG infrastructure and protocol are not controlled by a single authority and belongs to users
- Buy Largo Coins fast with online exchange tools
- Largo Coin price today is $10.06 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,894,570. LRG price is up 2.4% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 0 coins and a max supply of 27.3 Million coins. Hotbit is the current most active market trading it. In order to explore addresses and transactions, you may use block explorers such as block.largocoin.io. Additional information can be found at
How do I buy cryptocurrency?
While some cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, are available for purchase with U.S. dollars, others require that you pay with bitcoin or another cryptocurrency.
To buy cryptocurrencies, you’ll need a “wallet,” an online app that can hold your currency. Generally, you create an account on an exchange, and then you can transfer real money to buy cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ethereum.
Coinbase is one popular cryptocurrency trading exchange where you can create both a wallet and buy and sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.