SINOVATE (SIN) is an open-source infinity node driven DAO that provides fully decentralized and secure distributed ledger. Infinity nodes get activated by burning the coins while reducing the supply with current scalability as high as 533 transactions per second. Ten million blockchain transactions, one million downloaded wallets, and Github coding activity of Top-100 show the community’s determination.
Incorruptible Data Storage (I.D.S) provides decentralized cloud storage, leveraging thousands of Infinity Nodes, with guaranteed low cost and high security.
Some of the Features and Innovations;
- Deterministic Infinity Nodes 1.0 pure code (superior to legacy masternode code) A new breed.
- Decentralized cloud 3.0. Storing cloud data inside the infinity nodes.
- 12-month Revolving e-governance votes, driven by infinity node owners.
- SIN messenger p2p direct messaging that doesn’t store any data on any server.
- On-Chain nodes.
- Instant synchronization
- Lowest CPU usage
- Schnorr MuSig
- No config file or start alias need for nodes
- Deterministic provably fair reward algorithm
How do I buy cryptocurrency?
While some cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, are available for purchase with U.S. dollars, others require that you pay with bitcoin or another cryptocurrency.
To buy cryptocurrencies, you’ll need a “wallet,” an online app that can hold your currency. Generally, you create an account on an exchange, and then you can transfer real money to buy cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ethereum.
Coinbase is one popular cryptocurrency trading exchange where you can create both a wallet and buy and sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.